Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Praise the Lord!!!

We went for baby boy olliff's anatomy check today and all is well! I was so happy to hear he is growing as he should and healthy as can be! I didn't realize how worried I was until we started going through all his parts checking them. I just wanted it to be done and us know he is fine! Greg is on all kinds of medicines including a chemotherapy drug for Chrohn's disease so we were a little worried about getting pregnant while he was on it. We actually waited for him to start it until Kennedy was 12 weeks along and we felt everything was ok. But, God gave us this baby for a reason and I think He is showing us that He has more power than anything else! All this to say, our little son is growing and growing and doing well and we are so thankful! We didn't get many good pictures today. Kelly couldn't get a profile shot so you get the alien baby photos. Boy his alien face looks just like Kennedy's! :) Ha! Ha! In the bottom one he has his mouth open. He kept swallowing during the ultrasound. He was kicking around having a big time. He had his little hands over his head the whole time. So sweet! It is starting to get real that I am having another baby. My growing belly helps as a reminder and I have a LOT to do before he gets here! I better get on that! Kennedy gave my belly a kiss today. Her first kiss for her little brother. Very sweet! She had no clue, she is just really into bellies but I thought it was a sweet moment! Have a good rest of the week!

3 comments:

Liza said...

Speaking of your growing belly.....

Sarah said...

I want the full video experience!! And it's time you post belly pics!

Haylee said...

Praise the Lord! I am so glad that baby Olliff is doing great!!!