You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Monday, January 28, 2008
13 Months!
I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe my little Kennedy is 13 months old! She is such fun to be around lately. She has always had the greatest disposition. When she was little her cry was even sweet. She enjoys almost every minute of every day. Her little smile is contagious! She is still busy learning new words. She now says book all the time and brings it to you and says book and reaches for you so you can read it to her. She still has not mastered the walking yet. She is down to the one hand hold and is getting good at that. The minute you let go she falls to the ground. She doesn't realize she isn't depending on us that much! In due time, i guess! I am trying to teach her mommy has a baby in her belly. She will grab her belly and laugh. That is as far as we have gotten with that! Keeping with monthly tradition here are her 13 month pictures from today. She enjoyed the photo shoot this time!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hi katie! i came across your blog thru lindsay jeffcoat's. please check ours out, too! its good to see how yall are doing. i am happy for yall!
bethany keiser
www.littleannabrooke.blogspot.com
Katie! Kennedy is the cutest/sweetest thing! You are right, her smile is contagious! Have a great day! Thanks for adding a smile to my face!
That first picture just makes me happy :)
Oh my gosh! I just caught up on your blog and I feel so lost! I'm so cooped up in my house that I forget life is going on outside of my house! I missed Greg's birthday, Kennedy is 13 months old, she's almost walking - WOW! I need time to slow down a bit! I love all the pictures from the last few days - so sweet!
You are forgiven my dear hermit crab friend! Remember, we will once again resume life as normal...go out to eat...you might sleep 6 hours straight...the things you have to look forward to!
Post a Comment