Monday, January 28, 2008

A little daddy love

When you have a baby you love and kiss them all you can. I think you are lost in the excitement of this little new life you created. Then they smile at you for the first time and you melt. Then out of this tiny baby comes the sweetest sound you will ever hear, a little laugh. Every little step they take you are amazed! I think for Greg, it has been waiting for her to say DaDa and then now she loves to give kisses. You love them so much and then one day they wake up and let you know they love you so much too! I caught Kennedy giving her Daddy a little kiss today. Melts his heart, I promise! She LOVES her daddy! :)
A little baseball lesson? She couldn't hold the ball with one hand! Too big! She did throw it once. :)