You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Saturday, February 2, 2008
And I was worried...
When Riley saw a child for the first time she barked like she was going to kill them. Then Drew came along and she sat pretty for him, like she was getting a new toy. Then little Kennedy came into our home and Riley learned really fast that she was now not the shining star of the Olliff family. She had some hard days, but I think she is starting to see the benefits of having a little sister! I pulled out her old polo and made her look like a spoiled dog again. Kennedy thought it was really funny, so she and Riley had a little playtime this morning. Don't get too grossed out that I let my dog lick my baby's face...she LOVES it!! Maybe Riley feels appreciated now....they are both napping away dreaming of the fun they had today....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gross!! But she looks so happy :)
I love Kennedy's smile...it is contagious! And as for Riley kissing her, I think it is great! You want to talk about gross, we let Drake kiss Peyton and she loves it too! But, what a big, ole wet kiss!
That is sooo cute. If Riley licks anything like Tobey did...watch out Kennedy.
Love ya
Post a Comment