Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Kennedy!

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. People will tell you that it does, but really it has gone by so fast. I wish so much that she knew how much she has brought to my life. I guess it is just something for me to know right now and for her to know later. This is for her, but I guess I will share it with you!

Always believe in miracles because you are one.
So many people prayed for you and God answered in a huge way!
Your daddy and I are so proud to be your parents.
This year has been one of the best of my life. Watching you
grow from a little baby to the sweet little one you are now
has been so much fun! If life is hard sometimes just know that
God has a plan. He will guide your path. I look forward to all
that comes our way. I look forward to watching you grow into
a little girl. Your nursery says, "I am a dream come true" on the
wall. You are our dream come true. Always remember that my
precious Kennedy! I love you dearly! Happy 1st Birthday!

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy!!

Lauren said...

OMG, tear! You are such a wonderful mommy Katie and I know Kennedy will love reading that when she can read!!