Friday, December 28, 2007

Her Very First Birthday....

Kennedy enjoyed her first birthday. We went to the park this morning and played on the playground. She had a lot of fun. She also took some time to play with Riley and ride in her new wagon! What a great day! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day. I took so many! I would like to state that this year was a much more relaxing day for me than last year! :)

This is my favorite. Look closely and you can see her TWO teeth. Two teeth and one year old!
She loves Riley. She refers to her as daaawwwggg. Very southern. Riley loves her too!
She was also slightly fascinated with her balloons. I couldn't believe they were still flying high after a week!



Fun at the playground!


I love this one. She was crawling through a tunnel that had holes in it and Greg would pop in one and call her name. She got really tickled!








4 comments:

Liza said...

Adorable pictures! Especially that last one-that is great!

Sarah said...

You had a lot of catching up to do on your blog! I agree with Liza - the last pic of her looking through the hole was my favorite!

AnnaJane said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday Kennedy, happy birthday to you!

Liza said...

you need to change my link....