Friday, December 28, 2007

Our first family Christmas

We had a great family Christmas! By the time it was all over I was worn out. I got out of school last Thursday and had her first birthday party Saturday so Friday was spent cleaning and getting ready. Saturday night we had the Olliff/Prosser Christmas party. Then on Sunday we had Christmas with Grandma. Kennedy had fun. She got an alphabet train with a million pieces and loved taking them and throwing them around the house. Fun for me! Then on Monday we had the annual Christmas Eve at Mema's. She was again the bell of the ball and entertained until she began to scream night night at everyone and I put her to bed! Christmas was spent opening Santa here. She got a cabbage patch kid. I opened it and it smelled like I remember them smelling. Funny how a smell brings back memories. Her name is Kallie Sasha and Kennedy quickly called her Sasha so Sasha she is. And she has clothes on! You guys will be proud! We got dressed and went next door to visit with Drewbie and see how Santa treated him, then we were off to SuSu and Poppa's for Christmas at the Olliff's. Are you tired yet? Not done. She got a wagon with seats and loves it. We rode up and down the driveway yesterday in it. Then we were off to Darien to see my parents and have Christmas dinner with them. By the end of the day I was worn out! We are back at home now and busy celbrating Kennedy's birthday today. I will post some pictures in a little while. My battery just went down on my camera. I hope you all had a good Christmas!

No comments: