Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Kennedy and Merry Christmas everyone!



Saturday was Kennedy's first birthday party. We had a few friends and mostly family come over and celebrate. She was truly a good hostess. She smiled as she was passed around. She was very cautious with her cake. She took her time and picked off each polka dot and ate those first. I had to cut into the cake to get her to eat that part. So girly! I can't believe she is almost 1! It has gone by so fast!

This will probally be my last post before Christmas. May you all have a wonderful Christmas. Take the time to enjoy the simple moments! I am going to try to do that!

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Merry Christmas..Is that an anywhere chair Kennedy got?? Lexie got one when she was two and still loves it. We all sit in it. I was going to get JD one for his birthday too.
How was Kennedy's first christmas! We got way too many toys here.
Love ya'll

Katie said...

Yes! Greg already sat in it and said it was the perfect xbox chair. I quickly informed him he was too big for the chair!

We had a great Christmas. Way too many toys her too! I saw JD walking! How exciting!!!