Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kennedy says.....Merry Christmas!


I know I have been a bad blogger and for that I am truly sorry! I finally made my Christmas cards today and we took this picture and wanted so badly to put it on the card. I thought about how much she would hate me when she grows up so I will just post it here. Kennedy's birthday party is this Saturday. She is getting so excited! I am sure this week will be crazy busy so don't expect much posting. I will catch up over the holidays. I hope you all are doing well!
I would also like to send a shout out to Fun Sarah! It is her superfun birthday! Happy Birthday Sarah!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you SOOO should have used that as the christmas card!! that is hilarious-cant wait to come see you guys! love yall :)

Liza said...

Oh she would kill you later for sure, but you still should have used it!

Got the birthday invite today. I am so sad I won't be there to celebrate!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the shout out! It was a great birthday! :) I love this picture!

Liza said...

We loved the Christmas card! She is such a charismatic!! But my dad said he wanted his own card, not the "And Family" part of mine :)