Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's a........

Well today was the big day for Fun Sarah and Jonathan. They found out today they are having a BOY! I am super pumped about it. I would have been super pumped about her having a girl too. I am really just super pumped that she is far enough along to know what it is and it is a healthy baby boy. How exciting! It feels like yesterday we were just finding out Kennedy was a girl. I will never forget Greg's face of pure shock. I don't think he said a word for a few minutes. Why do all boys just think they are going to have boys? Did they forget that someone has to have girls so we can all have more people in the world?

In Kennedy news she has now become a baby that goes to sleep when you lay her down. I spent the whole summer rocking and snuggling and one week at Miss Michelle's and she cries once and falls asleep. Naptime and night time. Are you kidding me? I can still rock her, which I love, but she really wants to just go lay down. I am really blessed to have such a good baby.

I am now officially really tired. 9:30 and I am really tired. Talking about Kennedy sleeping made me tired. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Boy, would MeMe, aka Mom, Phyllis Mother-in-love, love to have some Adirondack chairs for her front porch. Hey, Greg, who loves ya?? What a great birthday present. Thanking you in advance. Can't wait to sit in my new chairs this weekend.