Wednesday, August 8, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEME!


Well today is a very special day folks. MeMe turned _______ today. I will let her fill in the blank. I will tell you she is 28 years older than me. :) I have decided our present, that is you my readers, should comment with your favorite Phyllis moment. Some might go back years and years and some might be recent. Some of you have been slacking off in my comment section and I officially call that you have to post a comment about old Phyl if you are reading this.


I tried to think of my favorite Phyl moment and I cannot come up with one specific one. There are just so many stories to share! :) I will think up a corny joke and post that later. :)


See y'all later. Happy Birthday Mom!!!

5 comments:

Liza said...

Oh! There are so many! I'll have to think for a while and get back to you. Sorry I didn't get to say this on the actual day (thanks to my lack of constant internet connection right now): Happy Birthday Phyllis!!

The Smith Family said...

Well I have several. One time I stayed home from school because of my very bad cramps I used to have I know (TMI). But she came over I guess to bring my homework and sat beside me and patted me and had a really good talk and also told me to take Ibuprofen which I am eternally grateful.
I also remember when we got a talk from her in the middle of the night after putting milk duds in Sarah Olliver's underwear!!
My mom also has one
She says she remembers the first time she saw her when we were in the 3rd grade at school pushing Patrick in a stroller!! She knew they were going to be friends1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs. Phyllis

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well...Sorry to be slack in comments, but going back to work makes a girl tired. My fondest Phyllis memory is when she came to pick you up for hurricane evacuation travel in her mini dress and lovely hat! What a picture!! A much better memory than when she was upset with me about Ande! I must say that she was right and to this day I wish I still had him.--Sorry Patrick!

Phyllis said...

Thank you Sandra for sharing! A girl has got to look her best for a hurricane evacuation. Wait until we get a tsunami. For clarification,
Ande was a lovely chinchilla (sp.?) who came into all our lives and we fell in love with him. Chinchillas come and go in our lives, but some leave their little footprints on our hearts forever. Andy was that type of chinchilla.

Katie said...

I would like to thank you all for sharing and following directions! Sandra: I knew you were going to say that exact thing about the dress! Cindy: I will never forget the Sarah Oliver incident. I think that was all Mary Beth's idea! We were just pawns in her plan.

Ande......he did leave footprints on our hearts forever.