I can't believe preschool is over...tomorrow I will walk in FUMC for the very last time....I just can't believe it! Whit is so excited to have graduated preschool! He has learned so much. At graduation they talked about how he loves to run, loves learning about earthquakes and jellyfish, and his absolute favorite thing is numbers! This little boy loves math. He is such a little nerd and I love every minute of it! He has grown so much this year. My little boy is very shy with new situations and people, but once he accepts you into his heart he is going to be the life of the party. I worry about change for him, but am confident that he will so fine. He is a strong little boy! I am so proud of you Whitfield Daniel! Tonight you ran up to me grinned and leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek. You totally have my heart! :) stay little forever please.!!

1 comment:
Just remembering how shy he was with me at the airport and then soon wanting to sit in my lap :)
Post a Comment