It was such a hard transition for me. Yes I said me.... I had to give my baby to someone else for 8 hours a day and trust that they would take care of her, teach her, discipline her.... It was so hard on me! She is a chatterbox my Kennedy, and August was a hard month. Here we are in may, the eve of her last day of kindergarten and I am so proud of her. Ms Tracey taught my baby to read! She taught her so much this year and I will forever be grateful for all she has done this year! K got a citizenship award today and she was so proud of herself. I think about the kinds of kids I choose for that award and they are my very favorites. They are the ones that you want your children to be like. It is just a simple award, and to her it was a happy moment, but to me it says that others have learned the true Kennedy that I know and love. They love her enough to see past the chattyness at the wrong moments, and see who she truly is! I am so very proud of you Kennedy Susan! Here we come 1st grade... I can't believe I am saying that!!

No comments:
Post a Comment