I hope they grow up knowing how lucky they are to have each other. They have no idea what it is like to have to drive to see your friends. They only know how to run out the door and instantly have someone to play with. Fights do occur quite often, but for the most part, they live the good life. I love their little friendships. L and Whit are getting nicer to each other. At school, everyone thinks they are best friends. :) I love that they stick together when they are out in the "world". Friendships like these are made to last. I am so glad they have each other! Oh, and Branny is way to hard to catch in a photo these days. I wish he was in the middle and it would be a perfect pic! :)
I love you little Prosser-Olliffs. May you enjoy every single day of your precious childhood. We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment