Sunday, May 20, 2012

K's Dance Recital

It's one of my favorite days of they year. I love to see her shine.  She LOVES every minute of it.  On the way there today she said, "Mommy, I just can't help but keep smiling. I am so excited!"  She did a GREAT job!  Here are some of my favorite pics of the day!

 Kennedy and Caroline
 Kate, Kennedy, and Maddie
 K and Anna Lee
 Wynn, Kennedy, and Anna Lee...Sweet friends from Pre k!! :)
 Little bro waiting with flowers for big sis! :)
 OMG!! LOVE IT!!!


 Getting ready for their ballet dance! They danced to Cinderella. :)  K and Kailey!
 K and Caroline acting silly! 





 She takes my breath away!!



 We are SOOOOOO proud of you Kennedy Susan! 

I hope you always have this confidence.  You were born not being afraid of ANYTHING and its something that hasn't changed.  You love to be on show and in the middle of everything!  I am so very proud of you my Kennedy. You we our STAR Today!!  We only had eyes for you.  We love you SO much!!

No comments: