
Our first spring at the rec deptartment came to a close with Kennedy's last soccer game! I forgot my camera at Whit's last game. Shame on me! ;) I guess I'll just have to remember it forever. He LOVED every minute of playing a real game. Kennedy, is a different story, I am afraid. She did love most of every minute about soccer. She enjoyed hanging out with her new friends. She loved the socialization part of it. When it came to game time she wasn't quite as agressive as we hoped. We cheered and cheered in hopes that she would actually make contact with the ball. She didn't care if they won or lost, she just like going. I am so proud of you, kennedy! You aren't the most competetive kid, but you tried your best! It reminds me way too much about how I feel about sports! At one game, I laughed so hard because she was at the other end of the field while all the other players fought for the ball. She said it was just in case they came back. Hahahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment