
I remember the very first picture that I took of Kennedy when I realized she was no longer a baby, but a little girl. She was sitting on my floor in the hallway and had on a yellow shirt and the biggest smile. I remember thinking how could this be? Maybe it's her new haircut, or maybe it is turning 5, but my BABY looks more and more grown each day that passes. Go ahead and laugh and say, well duh, but to a mommy it is proof that time passes all too quickly. She's just beautiful, my Kennedy. Her heart is one of the sweetest I know. She's also full of spice, but her good defiantly outweighs the bad. ;) I love you so much sweet girl. You are so excited about being big and doing big girl things. I just want to hold your hand and keep you small. You are going to have to talk me through this. I don't know if I can handle you growing up this fast! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment