On Saturday Kennedy tells me that she tried to make her own dinner but she messed up. I go in to find a container of easy mac open, with the cheese pack in, water filled to the line, but it was not cooked. I laughed and she was like, "It's not funny! I messed it up!" I informed her she just forgot to put it in the microwave. :) Fast forward a day, and I find this....
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
BIG STEPS!
On Saturday Kennedy tells me that she tried to make her own dinner but she messed up. I go in to find a container of easy mac open, with the cheese pack in, water filled to the line, but it was not cooked. I laughed and she was like, "It's not funny! I messed it up!" I informed her she just forgot to put it in the microwave. :) Fast forward a day, and I find this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment