Anyone ready for a grown up night next weekend? I am!! :)
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Monday, January 16, 2012
A New Kind of Sat night :)
I love having people over. I like to have my house be one that people feel like they can drop by and hang out anytime. We have always loved hosting little get-togethers on the compound. Life changes, throw in a baby or 9, and we still love hanging out with our friends. I laughed when I fixed 8 kids plates and we have three babies in addition to that! Our Saturday nights now are still filled with friends and fun, but they end looking like this. I am so thankful for all we have all been given. If I could write a book about the stories to get all of these babies it might make you cry. It's a new kind of Sat night, but I kind of like it. We are all so very blessed!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment