If you know me at all you know I don't do outdoors things. Now, I love being outside, in my bathing suit by a pool, on the beach, ect, but I don't do hunting, camping, or anything involving wearing camo. But I gave birth to a son, that loves everything his daddy loves. Greg's list of loves is so long. I guess I should go ahead and apologize to my future daughter-in-law, wherever she is, for the extreme amount of hobbies we are teaching him to love. ;) It was the last day of hunting season and Whit begged Greg to take him. He passed on a trip to the clubhouse to go sit in the woods with his daddy. Greg said he lasted about 10 minutes before he got bored. ;) There is always next year! He came home so proud of himself and said, "Mommy, I didn't shoot a deer! I didn't even see one!" Sweet, sweet boy.....I wish I could package him up and keep him this age forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment