
He ADORES his Daddy. Whatever Greg loves, Whit loves 10 times as much. I am glad they both love me! ;) Today, Whit went on his first dove shoot. He was so excited he could barely contain himself. I think Greg was as excited as Whit was. If you don't know me, then you might not know how I HATE the woods, farms, and really anything that gets you dirty. I prefer to be clean and go shopping. Not my boys, though, and that is ok with me. They like to get dirty, spend time in the woods, and I am so thankful they have each other. Whit is growing up with a Daddy that adores him. Greg was beaming with pride when they left today. Who knew I would end up with such a country boy? God's got greater plans then we do, doesn't He?
I can't get over how GROWN he looks! This is my BABY! Good thing we enjoy every darn minute of him!! Sweet little redneck boy.....he is going to have to wear something smocked tomorrow to make up for this. ;)


And of course, they practice shooting the bow every night. Whit is getting pretty good at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment