I should be ashamed. It has been forever since I blogged. I partially blame it on going back to school. I also blame the ipad. I don't have the patience to type on that thing and it is my favorite thing to use for facebook so I use it more than my computer. I need to not make excuses. I'll just try to keep up. There is just so much spinning in my mind lately. I have a prayer list so long that I need to look at it to remember to pray for everything I want to. My get rid of cancer list is getting longer and longer and it infuriates me. We had a friend who's daugther was recently diagnosed with leukemia. I am currently praying hard for Tonya, for another friend going through thyroid cancer, and now one of Whit's sweet friends? If I could take cancer and kick it in the face, I seriously would love to do that. I have learned so much this year about how to pray. I truly believe in claiming healing in God's name. We have wonderful doctors, medicine, and treatments, but our ultimate healer is in control. I have talked about it before, but I truly believe I know the moment Tonya was healed of her cancer. You might think I am crazy, but I felt the prescence of God during the prayer that was prayed for her. I felt it stronger at that moment than any other moment in my life. I like to think that is the moment that a woman so strong in her faith could claim God's healing on Tonya. So when I pray now, for all the cancer patients in my life, I pray that same prayer. I claim God's healing on these women and this precious child going through treatment.
Our lives as mom's are busy. My days consist of a work out (if I make myself get up), breakfast, getting them dressed, somehow making myself presentable, getting kids to school, getting myself to school, working a full day, cheerleading after school, afterschool activities for my kids, dinner, baths, errands, the list goes on and on.....It is easy to get bogged down. It is very easy to get overwhelmed. Yet, at the end of the day, when I tuck my kids in and go back after they are asleep to kiss them just one more time, I remember the important things. We are all healthy. I have two beautiful healthy children. All my family lives under this roof safe and sound. I am one blessed Mommy. I hope tomorrow I don't forget that. I hope I don't get so overwhelmed that I forget to be thankful. I am so incredibly thankful for each day I have here on Earth. Who knows when something unexpected will fall in our laps? I do know my faith in God, and with that I think we can handle anything. I'll just take each precious day as a gift and look forward to what God has in store for us. And each night before I go to sleep, I will continue to say prayers for my friends that are suffering. I'll pray as hard as I know how. When I don't know what else to do, I'll pray.
So that's my update. Busy and praying. ;) Maybe I'll get around to taking some pictures and posting them. We shall see....
No comments:
Post a Comment