Sunday, July 31, 2011

1st!!

Tomorrow is my BABY's first day of preschool. I can't believe he is old enough! He has never napped at a school! I am trying hard to let go. I know he'll be fine. I know he will. But Whitfield, one day when you are all grown, I know I will look at you and remember how worried I was this day. I am worried my sweet baby's heart will hurt and be scared. He doesn't like new things much. He loves them onece he gets used to it, but it always breaks my heart to see him so scared! Kennedy starts pre-k tomorrow. I am so proud of her. She is so excited about it. She will walk into a big huge elementary school tomorrow She's my child that loves something new. She's not scared one bit. They are so different! I can't believe it! Time sure does fly!

So, tonight, this sentimental mommy is documenting how I feel. I am proud of them. They are hard at times, but such a joy to raise. Everyday I have thanked God for them. Yet, everyday has just FLOWN by! I know all too soon the days will be gone. At least I know that I tried to soak them in. Tonight I am excited for the steps they are taking. I am a little sad too. I love watching them grow and learn. It's only the beginning......so much to look forward too.

I love you Kennedy and Whit!

Pictures to come soon!

No comments: