Friday, July 15, 2011

Brother Sister Love

Just a quick story for my sake.....

We did an early birthday dinner with Whit before Greg left for Texas. We were about to sing to Whit when Kennedy decided she needed to get up for something. Greg and I were looking for the lighter for the candles when Whit yells from the table, "WAIT! WAIT! We can't sing without Ken-Dady!" I looked at Greg, tears welling up in my eyes....I LOVE how much they love each other. It was such a brief moment, that they will soon forget. He doesn't know the meaning of it. But me, the mommy, takes those words to heart. I love how worried I was before he was born I thought I was ruining Kennedy's world. I tell everyone I know that has kids as close as mine how great a thing they are doing for their children. In the midst of the baby stage, it is so, so hard. Now, 3 years later, I am seeing so many benefits to it. He loves her so much. She loves him just as much. My heart absolutely melts at moments like these. Sappy mommy, I know, but it's who I am. I love these precious miracles and how they have grown. I love the people that they are. They make me absolutely crazy sometimes, but every moment is worth it. That moment was worth 10 of the bad ones. I love you so much, my babies. I am so very glad you have each other. I hope you always love each other this much!

No comments: