Aunt Tonya is not big on the pink ribbon stuff. I don't blame her one bit. I like it because it reminds me to pray for her everyday. My car has a magnet with the ribbon and I rarely go a day without seeing it. When I see it, I say a prayer for her. It is my little reminder to pray that God continues to keep the cancer away. I pray for Tonya and Blake to live a very long life together. I want to be there throwing them the biggest 50th anniversary party. :) Tonya has been having some back pain. Her dr has scheduled a bone scan for this Thursday. I know she is worried. She lives her life scared that this horrible cancer will come back. She also lives with hope and faith in our Lord that He has cured her. We are all human. We all have doubts and worries. My prayer is that she is given a peace. I pray all the time that I can bear the burdens that are on my brother. I am always the fixer in the family. I calm everyone down when they freak out about something. There are days I have wept for them. I like to think that is God listening to my prayer. I pray so hard that I can bear some of Blake's burdens on his heart. He loves her so.....and so do we. Please join my family in prayers this week. Pray for continued remission from the cancer. I know He is listening. He's a mighty God we serve. I am so thankful to have that promise. Love to you all.
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Praying.........
Aunt Tonya is not big on the pink ribbon stuff. I don't blame her one bit. I like it because it reminds me to pray for her everyday. My car has a magnet with the ribbon and I rarely go a day without seeing it. When I see it, I say a prayer for her. It is my little reminder to pray that God continues to keep the cancer away. I pray for Tonya and Blake to live a very long life together. I want to be there throwing them the biggest 50th anniversary party. :) Tonya has been having some back pain. Her dr has scheduled a bone scan for this Thursday. I know she is worried. She lives her life scared that this horrible cancer will come back. She also lives with hope and faith in our Lord that He has cured her. We are all human. We all have doubts and worries. My prayer is that she is given a peace. I pray all the time that I can bear the burdens that are on my brother. I am always the fixer in the family. I calm everyone down when they freak out about something. There are days I have wept for them. I like to think that is God listening to my prayer. I pray so hard that I can bear some of Blake's burdens on his heart. He loves her so.....and so do we. Please join my family in prayers this week. Pray for continued remission from the cancer. I know He is listening. He's a mighty God we serve. I am so thankful to have that promise. Love to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment