You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Best of Friends
They don't always get along. We don't really care. They just have to be friends. :) Yet, somehow, some way, they became the best of friends. Drew and Kennedy have the closest relationship. They'll always be like that. At least, I hope they are. She loves him so much. Whit and Drew have started to be really good friends too. They do "boy" things like baseball and ride the gator together. Then there is Lorelei. If you ask Whit who his best friend is he'll tell you it is Lorelei. If you see them together you might not think they are best friends. I was worried about their feelings about each other for a while. Then I see them snuggled next to each other every day at Michelle's. He loves his fiesty little girlfriend. :) K and L have started to play together too. They run around the yard with their babies. Our babies are growing up. They have changed and I thought I would be so sad. Instead, I am just enjoying it. I love them all so much. And then we added Brannen to the compound and it feels complete. We all get to share in a little baby snuggle. Poor thing.....he is in for it with these 4! I am so thankful for good friends. And to have all our kids the same age, live next door to your best friends......makes life even sweeter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment