Well, she was all talk. She couldn't wait to get there. When it was time to talk to Santa, she said, "No thanks!"' I ask Whit if he wants to go. His reply, "YES!" He very bravely goes up to Santa, gets really close and clings to me for dear life. Santa asks him his name and Whit tells him. Then Santa asked, "Well, what would you like for Christmas, Whit?" I feel him let go of me, relief washes over him, his eyes lights up with truly the joy only a child can have, and he says, "I want some train tracks!" Oh, dear lord, I love the magic of Christmas. It is moments like those that I will forever see when I look at him. Kennedy quickly felt left out and decided maybe she would at least talk to Santa. She very bravely told him her name. She said later that she forgot to tell him what she wanted. She did put on a brave face and smile for a photo. I love Christmas. I always have. I love it even more now. It truly has brought back the magic having these babies to share it with. I love it!You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Friday, December 3, 2010
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like CHRISTMAS!
Well, she was all talk. She couldn't wait to get there. When it was time to talk to Santa, she said, "No thanks!"' I ask Whit if he wants to go. His reply, "YES!" He very bravely goes up to Santa, gets really close and clings to me for dear life. Santa asks him his name and Whit tells him. Then Santa asked, "Well, what would you like for Christmas, Whit?" I feel him let go of me, relief washes over him, his eyes lights up with truly the joy only a child can have, and he says, "I want some train tracks!" Oh, dear lord, I love the magic of Christmas. It is moments like those that I will forever see when I look at him. Kennedy quickly felt left out and decided maybe she would at least talk to Santa. She very bravely told him her name. She said later that she forgot to tell him what she wanted. She did put on a brave face and smile for a photo. I love Christmas. I always have. I love it even more now. It truly has brought back the magic having these babies to share it with. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment