I love our new Sunday School class. We are studying Acts. Today, we were talking about all the miracles and healing that happened. We see miracles everyday. We just don't give all the credit to God. We think, wow, the doctors did such a great job. One of the ladies in our class has a gift of prayer. You can't listen to her pray without being touched in some way. She said today she felt called to pray for healing. That if people in the times of the Bible could pray and people were miraculously healed that we should be committed to doing that as well. I think about so many times when I say I will pray for someone and I do, yet days and weeks pass and they leave my memory. I guess I am writing this to say I am committing to prayer. If I say I will pray for you, I am writing it down. And I am praying for you until you are healed or until you tell me I don't need to anymore. I believe in God's miracles. I believe in prayer. I believe that if the chemo or any other medicines cannot heal Tonya, that GOD can heal her. I'll pray that until He does. It really is simple. So that is my commitment, out loud on my blog. I will commit to prayer. I encourage you to join me. In honor of my miracle talk, I thought I would put some pictures of my own miracles. These sweet babies are growing up fast! You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, September 12, 2010
The Power of Prayer
I love our new Sunday School class. We are studying Acts. Today, we were talking about all the miracles and healing that happened. We see miracles everyday. We just don't give all the credit to God. We think, wow, the doctors did such a great job. One of the ladies in our class has a gift of prayer. You can't listen to her pray without being touched in some way. She said today she felt called to pray for healing. That if people in the times of the Bible could pray and people were miraculously healed that we should be committed to doing that as well. I think about so many times when I say I will pray for someone and I do, yet days and weeks pass and they leave my memory. I guess I am writing this to say I am committing to prayer. If I say I will pray for you, I am writing it down. And I am praying for you until you are healed or until you tell me I don't need to anymore. I believe in God's miracles. I believe in prayer. I believe that if the chemo or any other medicines cannot heal Tonya, that GOD can heal her. I'll pray that until He does. It really is simple. So that is my commitment, out loud on my blog. I will commit to prayer. I encourage you to join me. In honor of my miracle talk, I thought I would put some pictures of my own miracles. These sweet babies are growing up fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
O, how I believe in miracles...I experienced 2 myself. I am believing and trusting God in a miracle for Tonya too!
Love the pics of your little ones! :)
Post a Comment