Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh the things they say!

Kennedy packs up a ton of her toys into a tea pot, throws her purse on her shoulder and announces, "Well, I think I'll take all of these to college!"

I wish I could record everything that comes out of Whit's mouth. Saying I love to hear him talk is an understatement. Just the sound of his voice makes me happy. He always misses words that are important but we always understand him. He has this little box he got when he was born and I made it a place for us to put Papi's away in hopes we will get rid of them soon. He says, "My papi, go in my special box?" Then he grins from ear to ear.

I love these babies.

Yesterday they both spent 10 minutes SCREAMING simultaneously in their respective time out spots. That was awesome.

I love these babies. :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hahah, I wish I could see some of these screaming moments! I can totally picture the look on your face! :)