Drew and Kennedy with their teacher, Mrs Mary Beth
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Kennedy Goes to SCHOOL!
Kennedy is now in her third week of school. She has been having such a good time. My child is not a morning person so the hardest thing is getting her going. She doesn't have to be there until 9!!! What will we do next year??? hahaha! She loves school. I knew she would. The first week she came home only knowing a few kids. Now she talks about them like they are best friends. She told me one little girl told her today that she knew how to peel a banana. Then the little girl told Kennedy that she bets Kennedy doesn't know how to do that. She said, "Mommy, will you pack me a banana for snack tomorrow?" I need to show her I can! hahaha! Little stinker. I am not used to peer pressure. She came home today singing the months of the year song. She learned something!! :) That and the walk in the line song that is quite amusing as well. She is growing up WAY too fast. Here she is on her first day at school. Greg is getting better with the hair. This was his first attempt. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So sweet!!! This is Tuck's 2nd year but it's just a 2 day program for a couple of hours each day. He loves it too - such a people person!!!
I love that Kennedy wants to "prove" she can peel a banana!!! too funny!
I LOVE the days I get to pick her up from school!! I get LOTS more information about what went on during the day when she's in the car with Drew!! SO cute! They are always so happy and it makes me feel so good to know they love school. Miss Mary Beth ADORES these 2 children!!! :) I knew she would!
Post a Comment