Friday, June 4, 2010

FYI: 70 SPF can still make you tan

It is only the 3rd day in a row that we have gone to the pool. We go for about 2 hours each day. I have always put at least 50 SPF sunscreen on my kids. I went to walgreen's at the beginning of the year and they had 70 for kids. I snatched it right up. This is the result of 70 SPF. It just goes to show that you can still tan through the sunscreen. I reapply if we are out for a while and they still get so tan! Crazy! Brown as berries, MeMe would say....

Here they are today before we went to the pool!

The shirt that Whit turned allergic too. He started screaming. I thought he was just fussy. Then he started pulling at his skin. I took the shirt off and dunked him in the pool and he was better. Sooooo weird!






No comments: