Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Prayers

Blake and the fam had so super cute pictures taken this week. I stole a few. :)

In case you are not my fb friend, I wanted to get my prayer requests out everywhere I can. Tonya begins chemo tomorrow. Please keep her in your prayers.

I think sometimes pictures speak way more than words. So tonight if you are reading this, maybe a family picture, a whole family together, will inspire you to keep praying. Keep praying for healing, for strength for each person in this picture. Each of these people are so precious to me. They are all going through something none of them deserve. I do know one thing they deserve and that is to stay together for a long time. I look forward to another sweet family photo posting after Tonya has kicked this thing's behind.

5 comments:

The Sims Family said...

Well said Katie! :)

Casey said...

Look at those kids--certainly not babies anymore! What a precious family! Always praying :)

Tonya said...

Thanks Katie! I really want us to be together for many, many more years! I will call you tonight... I didn't get chemo today... Friday morning at 8:30 is my new time.

Sarah said...

We are praying!

Kittie "Kat" said...

Sending prayers their way!