Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All BOY

The day Kelly told me we were having a boy is a moment I will never forget. I went in thinking it would be so nice to have 2 sweet girls. A boy would be fun to have for Greg. I really honestly did not care what we were having, I was just so happy to be having a baby. :) Then she told me he was a boy and I wept like a baby. I didn't know that my heart wanted one so badly. I spend a lot of most days trying to keep him alive or his friends alive. He gets into trouble in a split second. Tonight Jen caught him dragging Lorelei by her clothes across the floor. You never know with this boy. I do know his heart is sweet and he loves so much. (minus Lorelei...those two have a love-hate relationship) Every little boy thing he does just gets to my heart. He is into fishing and golf these days. He picks up a fishing pole immediately when we get home. He loves what his Daddy loves. Who knew having a boy was so fun?

Yes, I know his face is covered in chocolate. I can't keep him clean! ;)

Off to fish! No need to go to the pond down the road when you have our backyard issues...hahaha.....(Greg will not laugh at this joke)



No comments: