Monday, May 31, 2010

Babies!!

One of my best friends in the world had her first baby yesterday. :) I am still laughing because Anna was always the one who thought spit up was gross. She will learn now won't she? :) I am just so happy for her! They still haven't decided on a name yet. I'll let you know when we find out. I also have a friend from work having her baby today. I have been on baby text alert like crazy these past two days! It is so fun! And you know what else is great? I am not the one having the babies! WOO HOO! I just get to hold those sweet babies and sleep all night. I think this means I don't have baby fever. Greg is hoping the fever stays away forever. We shall see now won't we? Congrats to my friends. Babies are SUCH blessings. I'm glad God has blessed us all so much!

1 comment:

Kittie said...

I was beginning to think you'd NEVER post again!! But I DO like pictures with your post. Just so you know . . . . You could even post pictures of Kennedy's redecorated room! Hmmmm????