Friday, April 30, 2010

Mad, really Mad

I am sorry for the negative turn in my blog writing. It is my blog, however, and I need it to vent. I don't know why it makes me feel better but it does.

I am just pissed tonight. Sorry for the foul language but it is necessary. I am incredibly angry that Tonya has to go through all of this. I am also just pretty darn weepy about it all. My mom says we cry to bear one another's burdens and I think she is right. I have this huge hole in my heart that truly just aches for Blake. I guess because I know how much he truly loves Tonya. I love Greg like that. I cannot even imagine how it feels to have to walk through something like this. It really is just pretty darn crappy. I wish I could click my heals and make it all better. Maybe my sisterly gift is to bear his burdens. I wish it were that simple. So, that's my new prayer. That maybe, just maybe I can bear the burden that is on his heart. It's the least I could do.

"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ."--Gal 6: 2

Prayers are still being accepted here. I'll keep reminding you if you keep reading. Love to you all.

5 comments:

The Sims Family said...

Katie, I so understand the frustration. I know this is so hard for you to watch your brother hurt too. I cried when I read her status on wanting many years on this earth to raise her kids. It tears me up - I just believe whole heartedly she is gonna go thru treatment and NEVER have a reoccurrence. I left you a message on fb...about the shirts!

Liza said...

1) Don't apologize. Be mad, be incredibly angry. You all have a right to be. It is absolutely 100% completely unfair.

2) Your mom is right. Job 2:11-13. Tears will do what words and actions cannot.

Tonya said...

I'm so glad that you are praying for me and especially your brother. You would be so proud of him... he is being so strong!!! You know that I love him with my whole heart, and that I hate that he is having to go through this with me. BUT, I am so happy and thankful that I have a wonderful husband and friend to go through this with....
Love, Tonya

Haylee said...

i have not visited your blog in forever--- katie, i am so sorry your family is enduring this, too! but, thank the good Lord for family! they are the ones who indeed can wear the burden for others! that's what family is for! know we are still praying....

Kittie "Kat" said...

Praying . . . . . . . and crying, too. But mostly praying and BELIEVING!!! and trusting.