I love getting to look through the eyes of a child again. I love the things that make them happy. All the grown up issues in the world don't matter when you are a child. If only we could always live like that....in the land of a popsicle making you soooo happy. :) These sweet children are such a joy.



I adore these moments. This one lasted for quite a while. A stick of cheese, a cup of milk, a blanket, and some curious george=one priceless moment for this mommy. :)

Life with best friends is so fun....although I might should refer to them as best enemies. :)

May we always find the joy of our children. I know I am learning to stop and enjoy it. :)
2 comments:
Gosh, they are so sweet and cute! We should really live closer so we could enjoy y'all.
Oh, I LOVE that little outfit Whit has on!!! I had forgotten . . . . He truly is such a doll!!
Post a Comment