Monday, March 22, 2010

WHIT....catch him if you can!

One time I heard someone say that boys are easier to raise then girls. I don't think they were talking about toddler boys. Maybe they were referring to the teenage years. This son of mine is a bit of a handful lately. If you turn your back for even a second he is going to be doing something he shouldn't. He drank air freshener the other day. The next morning he was playing with a ball in the toilet then bouncing on the couch with one of my coke cans. I am running every second of my life!! Kennedy is my calm child. She likes to do things I like. We can play tea party, sit down and just talk....mmmmm....then there's Whit. He screams MOMMY...then runs from me laughing. I thought I would walk you through two days of Whit's life.
Before I begin, I have to describe this picture. I looked over in my own yard and thought, "What is Drew doing over here when Jen is at her house?" Then I realized it was my own child. So here is mini-Drew. He is super cute in his shorts and big boy shoes. :)

I did laundry. I attempted to fold laundry. This is what happened. I would fold one and he would run through the house with it saying, "Help!" Yes, Whit, that is helping I guess.

He gets in trouble for jumping on the Ottoman. This is the face I get. "What did I do wrong, Mommy?" Wink, wink.


2 seconds later.....jumping in the chair. I ask him to sit down in his chair....


He flies into the air and then does this. Smarty pants.


He loves his Daddy. :)





And anything that he thinks is dangerous....this makes me nervous because he is so unpredictable. There were no major tragedies though. :)





Then he is thrown onto the couch. He thinks that is funny as well.




He is super smart.


And finally....bed.....Greg took this one with the lights off and ready for bed. He insisted on wearing them to bed tonight.


In between all of these pics he had some bad moments. Kennedy lost about 100 strands of hair, dinner was tossed on the floor.......I am feeling a little out of control here.
Dear Whit,
Mommy is old. She might not have the energy to chase you like you are requiring of her. It would be nice if you would just calm down a small bit and start being nice to your sister. Although the things you do bring great laughter to our home. You better be glad you are so stinking cute and sweet. It is your lifesaver my dear. I hope that we can keep you safe so you survive your toddlerhood. : )
Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Meredith Vasey said...

I LOVE that Whit is still wearing Christmas jammies in that photo of him wearing the sun glasses. I am glad to know that my children aren't the only ones who wear them WAY after Dec. 25th! HAHA!