Kennedy has been working hard at learning how to ride that tricycle!! :) Sorry for the blurriness of the pic. I was trying to take pictures but I had to be right beside her while she was working on riding this thing. Who knew a tricycle was hard to ride? My precious daughter...not so coordinated right now. We are working on it. I am thinking sports might not be her thing. She acts like me when you throw a ball at her. She just looks at it. Ha! She does have some pretty good dance moves when playing the dance game on the Wii. I am keeping my fingers crossed about ballet next year! :)
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Tricycle!
Kennedy has been working hard at learning how to ride that tricycle!! :) Sorry for the blurriness of the pic. I was trying to take pictures but I had to be right beside her while she was working on riding this thing. Who knew a tricycle was hard to ride? My precious daughter...not so coordinated right now. We are working on it. I am thinking sports might not be her thing. She acts like me when you throw a ball at her. She just looks at it. Ha! She does have some pretty good dance moves when playing the dance game on the Wii. I am keeping my fingers crossed about ballet next year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Didn't know about the tricycle. Was this a Christmas gift??
Post a Comment