Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bring on the words!!!

Hello two word phrases. :) Whit has been such a chatterbox lately. Maybe he couldn't hear! He passed his hearing test just fine but now I am starting to see just how much that fluid was affecting him. He looks at me differently when I talk now. He studies what we say. His favorite phrase is "Mommy, no! No, Mommy!" Today he said, "Cookie, bite?" They are muffins, Whit. :) I also love, "Papi? Night night?" He knows the paci means it is night time, that addict. My favorite thing is the way he says Kennedy. It is hard to describe but it is like he sings it. It makes me happy. This mommy is happy that her boy can hear. I am happy that he is now expanding that mind and letting us know what he thinks about the world. I did not enjoy it at TJ Maxx today while he was in the buggy screaming, "NO, CHOO CHOO!" because he didn't want to be at TJ Maxx and wanted to go down the shopping center to Books a Million and play with the trains. How did he know that?!!! :)

P.S. We totally went and played with the trains.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good for you for going and playing with the trains!!