Playground fun! I have a pic of Kennedy just like this one. So cute! :)
Climbing all by himself!
Kennedy always has been a playground wimp. I used to make fun of her about it. The day she broke her arm I was actually cheering her for climbing the ladder alone and then she fell. :( wow. We took Whit to the playground and the first thing he does is fly up the stairs, barrel through the tunnel, run down the ramp, and dives HEAD first down the slide. Well, this is a change for me. :)
Playing on the ball field. Gotta get ready for spring training. :)

My future artist.

I LOVE this. Kennedy is a little Mommy. I take for granted that she can get herself completely dressed. I just throw clothes at her and poof they are on! :) The other day I asked her to put Whit's shoes and socks on. They thought it was hilarious. Here she is in action being that good "big stister" that she is. :)

1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Kennedy putting on Whit's socks!! You should make a 5 x 7 of that and frame it. SO so So cute!!!
Post a Comment