Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Greg!

10 years I've celebrated his birthday with him. Hard to believe!! We were such babies when we met. I am truly, truly blessed to have him in my life. I don't always take the time to tell him that. Our lives have changed a lot since that first Greg birthday we celebrated when he turned 21. 10 years....a wedding, our first house, a dog, two babies....wow...life has changed a bit. But deep down this man I fell in love with is still the same. We've aged, gotten bigger and then smaller (he..he..he), we've walked through a lot together and we still stand together. 31 and he is definitely not grown up yet. I don't think he ever will. That's not Greg's nature. He'll just teach my kids how to be forever young. :) I love you, Greg Olliff. Our life together.....not perfect...but absolutely all that I ever wanted. Happy Birthday!



1 comment:

Haylee said...

i absolutely love this post---- well said katie, as always! and happy birthday to one of the nicest people i know! :)