Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas!

I can now officially say that I think this was by far my favorite Christmas ever. My children are old enough to enjoy it and that makes it even more magical. We hosted Christmas dinner at our house so for the first time in at least 7 years we got to stay home. My kids got to stay in their jammies until 11:00 and just play. They got to have both sets of grandparents with them on Christmas day and it was special to me. We were all sitting down to lunch and Kennedy says, "We're all together!" She gets it. I love her for that. So, thanks, to all my family for breaking tradition and making this year so sweet for us. Even Kennedy appreciated it. Here are some pics from Christmas morning.
K and her Bitty Baby. She named her Little Bitty...original,huh?

Boy toys! Yay!!!

Helping Kennedy with her baby stuff.

Checking out her Santa stuff



So happy!




Playing!!!!!!!


Kennedy and Whit: You are the greatest gifts I have ever received. This Christmas it was truly a gift to see my precious miracles enjoy and celebrate the season. I hope you learn that this day has so much meaning to us. I hope you see through my words how much I am thankful to the God who blessed me with you two. You are precious and perfect. You bring laughter and joy to our home. You two make me a better person and have also shown me that God's power is greater than anything I could have ever done. This Christmas I am more thankful than ever. I love you both dearly, my precious babies. Merry Christmas!





No comments: