The two of us....we rarely get to smile at a camera alone. Hard to believe 3 years ago it was just us!
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Christmas Eve
We always go to the Christmas Eve service at church then head to MeMa's. It is tradition. I love a tradition. My grandmother was very serious about having EVERYONE at her house on Christmas day. I loved when it was full of everyone. I remember the days of getting to sit at the big table...finally! I was the one who was sad about everyone growing up and getting married and having to rotate holidays. I liked the traditions of Christmas. Greg's family always celebrates at Mema's for Christmas Eve. They made a big deal when I joined the fun. It really is a fun tradition. We even announced we were having Whit 2 years ago at this fun night. It is full of memories and traditions for me now, too. I like that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
GREAT pictures!!!! :)
Post a Comment