
I know, I know, I should not document things like this. :) Sorry Whit. My two precious children decided it was a great night to play in the toilet and decorate the house with toilet paper. They were giggling and cackling while running all the way to the kitchen with the toilet paper trailing closely behind. Trouble...that is what they are! So, they each got a mat and had a little time out. It was Whit's first official time out. I had to turn around because it was so funny how upset he was. All I made him do was sit on the Santa rug. Sheessee....:)
Mommy loves you Whitty Whit. 17 months....it's time to follow the rules now.
P.S. 5 seconds later he was caught laughing and splashing in the toilet again and I grew a gray hair. :)
1 comment:
Awwww. this breaks my heart a little to see him cry. :(
Post a Comment