Thursday, December 17, 2009

17 months!

When Kennedy was 17 months I was about 36 weeks pregnant waiting on Whit to get here. Really.....now that I look back I honestly do not know how I did that!!! My life right now is SO busy. It is a crazy busy at times, but I wouldn't change it for the world. We are quickly approaching a year and a half. WOW....time flies. These two like to fight a lot lately but they also have a lot of love for each other. I am thankful to have them this close in age. It is so sweet to see them take care of each other.


To describe Whit I thought I would give an example of an everyday occurrence. I title this, "NO WHIT!"
Whit is going for the Christmas decorations. Kennedy is extremely upset about this and yells, "Mommy, he is trying to get the Santa! Get him!"


I say, "No Whit!" He doesn't listen. :)





Sweet Success.


I thought boys were easier to raise! ha!
Whit, you are a ball of energy. I love that about you. You love everything boy. You love to tackle, to play ball, and to RUN! You wear me out but in a good way. One of my favorite sounds on earth is when you run to me, arms up high, and say, "MOM-ME!!"




No comments: