You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Better...SOOOO much better!
First, I would like to publicly apologize to all of you that had boys before me if I laughed at you when you told me your son was going crazy around the house. I did not understand this situation. Many, many days, Jen has come over because Drew is going bananas inside and they couldn't go outside due to weather. I was like, what? He won't just watch a movie? My Kennedy, my precious daughter, will entertain herself for hours. She LOVES to be at home. She said today, "Mommy, I love when we are home." All this to say, Whit woke up today 90 to nothing. He was wide open all day. I was given instructions to keep him calm and resting for 3 days. Right, right, I'll work on that. He feels SOOOO much better, but by noon I was going crazy. He was bouncing off the walls! He would run up to Kennedy, grab what she loved most, and run away with it laughing! We're glad you're back Whitty Whit. It was good to see you again. Soon, we will be out of the house and you can RUN like crazy! Boys.....they are SO different than girls! I am glad I have one of each! I think 2 of either one would be CRAZY! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yes... Boys cannot be simply pinned down with a movie. They need to PLAY! And RUN! And hit the walls with a baseball bat yelling POW POW! And do FLIPS and throw BALLS! Whew... I'm exhausted just thinking about Banks waking up from his nap in a few minutes!
Post a Comment