Monday, November 2, 2009

Lately....

I looked and looked for my USB cord. I found it outside in the toy bucket. Did I mention the bucket was full of water? Now which one of those babes of mine did that? :) That explains my lack of uploading pictures. I finally made it to the store to buy a new one. Here are some pics I have been meaning to share! We've been up to a lot around here lately!

We went to the zoo. The kids loved it SO much!

I love that he was so excited he had to stand on his toes. :)

It got cold here one day. So, we got out the new jacket. It makes me happy. :)

Sweet puppy dog...got so excited at the zoo when he saw lions that he fell on his face!



Football Season!!! K loves to go with Greg to the games. I love to have an evening with just my Whit! Here they are all dressed up one Friday before a game!




My loves





Such a big boy!



Getting too big to hold hands...well now that I think of it, he never liked to hold hands. What is up with that, Whit?


There is always time for a bubble bath with good friends. :)




I couldn't find the kids one night. You know I searched and searched in this mansion of mine. I found this....what a good little brother!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Too big to hold hands! Banks wants to hold my hand EVERYWHERE we go!