You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Monday, October 26, 2009
MIME!!
When did 15 months old become a grown up age? Whit is starting to form 2 word phrases. He pointed to the TV the other night and said, "see it?" Now these are words that only a mommy can understand. He also tells you a whole babbly sentence if he has something really important to say. We just nod and listen. Sometimes they make sense!! :) But tonight, a big moment happened around here. He runs up to Kennedy, grabs her tea pot and pulls it tight, then proudly announces to her, "MIME!" Yes, I am saying mime and not mine. He says very clearly, MIME while looking at you like, "I dare you to try to take this." How did a 15 month old become so smart? My baby is quickly fading into a fie sty toddler. Stay little, Whit....Mommy likes the little sweet baby!! Although this sweet personality can grow up I guess. We are enjoying every little stage he is in!! I am so glad you are MIME Whitty Whit! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment