You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
16 Months!
I just realized about 10 minutes ago that Whit is 16 months old today! I have not missed a day of posting on my children's month birthday's since I started this with Kennedy. So in keeping with tradition I will post the fact that I acknowledge he is older. I am too tired to be witty. I am too tired to be creative. So, my Whit, I love you. I snuggled you tonight and read about trackers until I couldn't anymore. Your daddy went and tucked you in. That is your new thing, the daddy tuck in time. Mommy really likes that. :) I love you, more than any word can say. I promise I will be sweet and post about you soon. Until then, this will have to do. :) Love, Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet!! I remember at 16 mos. that really began the time of my very favorite times with my children. They said and did something new every day. So fun! He is truly a dollbaby!! So cute!
Post a Comment