MeMe and Pops's pride and joy.....all the grandbabies together: Lander, Paisley, Whit, Kennedy, and Henley
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, October 4, 2009
COUSINS!!!!
All the cousins are on their way to Disney this week. On their trip down, they stopped by mom and dad's and we went down to spend the day with them. I love seeing how happy they make Kennedy. She gets really excited about all of them. Paisley is her just my size cousin and they really make a cute pair. It was good to see all my family together. We don't get that way as much as I would like. I begged and begged for a picture with both of my brothers but I never ended up with one. Why didn't they listen to me?!!! :) Oh, well, next time I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment